[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:selectItems> problem

jquery@interia.pl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 09:33:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've looked at ui example but I don't understand what kind of object Sex (in List) should be. Does it really must be an entity? Could you guys give me some lines of code to know what the right attitude is, please. I've read in documentation (p. 230 & 231) that <s:selectItems> creates a List from a List, Set, DataModel or Array. But List, Set, DataModel or Array of what kind of objects? And why they can't be SelectItem?

Thanks,
jquery

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040590#4040590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040590