[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Unable to run jboss-4.0.5.GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:56:50 EDT 2007

I forgot a step in that post. Add the following step between 2 and 3:

2a) Set JAVA_HOME to where you installed the JDK. I set mine to d:\apps\jdk1.5.0_11. (If you use the Advanced Properties on My Computer to set this, which you should, then after setting JAVA_HOME you will have to open a net command prompt to get this setting.) To ensure that it is set, open a command prompt and enter: "set java". It should respond with what JAVA_HOME is set to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041435#4041435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041435