[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam cannot reference EJB, why?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:57:31 EDT 2007

My apologies, it's fine in META-INF, I missed that change! Your bookingBean component would be shown in the list of components installed if it were being.

I must admit I haven't the first clue as to how IDEAs packaging stuff works, and from your startup log you seem to have some jars in odd places being scanned (outside the jboss deploy directory) and I can't see your ejb jar being scanned.  My best suggestion is to use a seam-gen created ant script, unless there are any IDEA users who can jump in and give you advice? Or perhaps ask on the IDEA forums...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041436#4041436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041436