[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to Access a preference values from portlet-instan

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 09:11:52 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,  First I would like to appreciate you for your time and help.

I used the same code you have posted.

I have made only two changes one is in the portlet.xml - the package
of the portlet.
<portlet-class>com.uni.portal.portlet.PlainRenderPortlet</portlet-class>

another one in the render-object.xml -

<component-ref>render.CMSRender</component-ref>

Before deploying i cleaned the database and deployed the war. Still the value from the portlet.xml is getting reflected.  It is strange that the value from the portlet-instances.xml is not getting overridden.

Is there any other setting i need do to solve the issue. Any help is appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069625#4069625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069625