[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Working example por OneToMany cascade remove?

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 06:00:41 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I've spent days reading threads and googling about the behaviour of the remove cascade in EJB3 but haven't been able to make Cascade.REMOVE to work in a OneToMany relation.
Could anybody post a working example? I have, for example, Portals and Users. I just need that when I do a em.remove(portal), all its users are removed. For the moment I have to remove the child entities myself... and I guess that this should be done by the cascade remove.

I am getting that famous "deleted entity passed to persist" exception.

Thanks for any example,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072946#4072946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072946