[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Quartz configuration in Seam 2.0B

pierospinelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 06:01:15 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm currently using quartz as a scheduler in a seam 2.0B application.

It works fine with its default configuration (I think the quartz.properties in the quartz jar file itself).

Now I need to change the configuration in order to change some parameter (misfireThreshold) and to use the JobStoreTX instead than RAMJobStore.

I tried to edit a quartz.properties under WEB-INF/classes, then I tried to set the system property in the server launch configuration and so on, but I always got quartz initialized with the default config.

Can anyone tell me how to change the quartz configuration in Seqm 2.0?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073267#4073267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073267