[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Strange behavior of jar file loading

pierospinelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 06:09:17 EDT 2007

Hi,

I migrated an application (using facelets an myFaces and deployed as EAR) working with seam 1.1.x to seam 2.0B.

In order to get it working after exploding to JBoss 4.2.1GA, I had now to move the lib directory from myApplication.ear/myApplication.war/WEB-INF to myApplication.ear directly; otherwise I had some class not found exception during navigation.

Does anyone already heard about this problem?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073268#4073268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073268