[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss 4.2.1GA and Hibernate validator - broken

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 19:29:10 EDT 2007

What he said.  Our project just hit a different bug with the validators in JBoss 4.2.1 that has been fixed in validators-3.3.0 (@Email does not tolerate null values as happens with empty JSF text fields --  http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HV-3).

Clear instructions for how to update to a fixed version would be very helpful!

"wschwendt" wrote : The following is not a Seam issue, even though it may be important to Seam users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073760#4073760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073760