[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Metadata Scope

system.out do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 10:16:59 EDT 2007

Here is what I am looking for,  excerpt from AOP_Middleware_JBoss ppt:

"Aspects can resolve metadata dynamically
The AOP Invocation object (ThisJoinPoint) gives hooks for this.
Metadata can be attached to a invocation and propagated
Aspects can pass information to one another locally or remotely
Metadata can be overridden on a per Thread basis
Change behavior per Thread
Provide simple mechanism to clear all Thread metadata (Thread Pooling)
Default values can be defined/managed per VM or per Cluster"

Can somebody tell me how to implement it, or a link toward that?

Thx.
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074450#4074450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074450