[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & binary content downloads

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 15:35:28 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : And I'm not touching shit like web.xml until I have to, ie. if something stops working because of it. I don't particularly care what's in it.
I appreciate your work, and if I sounded impatient, that was not my intention. I just don't know what's going on inside JBoss, and I was merely concerned for my fellow Seam users. When I was learning Seam, I found it very confusing that different examples had wildly differing configurations, some directly in conflict with what the documentation said.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074566#4074566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074566