[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Capability of inserting permissions into working memory want

vladimir.kovalyuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 05:02:39 EDT 2007

I'd like to something like the following:

  | class Authenticator {
  |   boolean authenticate() {
  |     User user = em.createQuery(...);
  |     Identity.instance().addRole(string);
  |     for(UserRole role:user.getRoles())
  |       for(String permission:role.getPermissions())
  |         Identity.instance().assertObject(new Permission(permission));
  |
  |   }

I need the following interfaces:

1. ability to work with WirkingMemory in authenticate()

2. ability to traverse all the seam components and JPA entities in order to build a list of available permissions. The list of permissions is supposed to be used in UI on the UserRole page where the admin can configure permissions for role. I saw similar to that in different sorts of applications so I consider that as reasonable default capability of Seam Security.

3. default Drools rules that produces check against permissions defined as above

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075138#4075138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075138