[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Global Timers ?

lanzm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 05:05:19 EDT 2007

Hi

I am looking for something one could call "global timers" in the context of a process instance. I see that Tasks or Nodes can have timers, but not other elements.
I need a timer that fires sometime defined by a task and then takes some action asynchronically (maybe implemented in a handler).

Model it with a fork-node, that creates a task and set a timer on this task might do it, but I am interested in the Best Practice of jBPM.

thanks,
marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075139#4075139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075139