[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem removing

RMcFadden94 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 16:08:27 EDT 2007

To All,
   I am trying to do a similar thing with a Filter, and was wondering what was causing the NullPointerException to be thrown in the SeamFilter?

   I am running JBoss 4.2.1, with Seam 1.2.1 and JSF 1.2, and get the exact same error.

// Code Snippet from my filter.
@Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
@Name("common.MembershipFilter")
public class MembershipFilter implements Filter {

   How are filters generated in Seam? Why is the Null in the SeamFilter, and not in the Filter that is trying to be initialized? Any insight would be very helpful... Thanks.

~Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075362#4075362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075362