[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Why does jbossall-client.jar cause

leo_ni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 16:10:32 EDT 2007

Is that becasuse I am using Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY with vaule of "org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory", so if I dropped off jbossall-client.jar (including the classes from jnp-client.jar), it gave me error like the following:
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging .......

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075364#4075364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075364