[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - SchedulerServlet for jbpm 3.2

akmanocha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 16:42:37 EDT 2007

I have seen following piece of code used in jBPM with the previous versions
(till 3.1)

  | <servlet>
  |         <servlet-name>SchedulerServlet</servlet-name>
  |         <servlet-class>org.jbpm.scheduler.impl.SchedulerServlet</servlet-class>
  |         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  |     </servlet>
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |         <servlet-name>SchedulerServlet</servlet-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/scheduler</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>

but I guess in the jbpm 3.2 the SchedulerServlet invoking thing has been changed. i need to use it through web application is there some other way to access it now, I am using the following service in the jbpm.cfg.xml

  |  <jbpm-context>
  |      <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
  |   </jbpm-context>

thanks in advance for any pointers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075595#4075595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075595