[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM/jBoss seam performance

fquimbay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 17:07:16 EDT 2007

Greetings ...

I was reading the JBoss Seam Forum and I saw this post:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075312#4075312

I think the correct forum por this question is here, for this reason I again post for any help:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075598#4075598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075598