[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: LDAP Authentication

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 08:58:38 EDT 2007

I found the culprit. There is the string 'admin' hardcoded in cms/src/main/org/jboss/portal/cms/impl/jcr/JCRCMS.java.

Once I change this to an existing user, all my errors go away. Can we unhardcode this please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076833#4076833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076833