[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using Seam as a simple IoC bean factory in console app

siderean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 16:04:57 EDT 2007

I'm working on a standalone, J2SE Java application (at a new job) which really calls for wiring beans together outside of application code.  In the past I've used Spring to do this (simply creating a bean factory from an XML file in the classpath of the application).

Is there an example of using Seam in a similar way (beans would simply be defined in components.xml, I guess)?  Specifically I'm looking for a minimal set of dependant jars to get such a use case implemented.

Thanks!
Don

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077040#4077040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077040