[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - eviction, clustering, and expected behavior

shulok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 16:06:40 EDT 2007

Can't find a definitive answer, and I'm not seeing what I would expect...

If you have eviction enabled and you are clustered: if server A touches node /x before eviction times out, should server B evict the node since he hasn't touched it within the interval?  This is what I'm seeing, but I would expect that if anyone in the cluster touches a node within the eviction interval, no server should evict it.  Am I wrong, or is this a configuration issue?

Thanks,
Thom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077041#4077041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077041