[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Content - Navigate between pages

nidhi_hs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 08:39:08 EDT 2007

>From later topics I understand that the problem is that you are not using the default portal, and when you click the link, you're taken back to the default portal? Is that right?

Yes

I have also tried to create another portal, and add a new page with a window with CMS content (file A again). When I click this link file B is shown - in the same window within the correct portal.

Is that what you wan't to do?

I am trying to achieve exactly the same and it always takes me to the default portal . Which version of Jboss portal are you using ?
Can you tell me what is the name of your portal, page and window ?
The reason I am asking is in portal-cms.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml file the following entry causes the CMS content to be shown in the default window always.

  |    <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.cms.CMSObjectCommandFactoryService"
  |       name="portal:commandFactory=CMSObject"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <attribute name="TargetWindowRef">default.default.CMSWindow</attribute>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="CMSService"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=CMS</depends>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="ServerConfig"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=ServerConfig</depends>
  |    </mbean>
  |    <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.controller.command.mapper.CommandFactoryDelegate"
  |       name="portal:commandFactory=Delegate,path=content"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <attribute name="Path">/content</attribute>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="DelegatingFactory"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:commandFactory=Delegating</depends>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="DelegateFactory"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:commandFactory=CMSObject</depends>
  |    </mbean>
  |
  |    <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.cms.CMSObjectURLFactory"
  |       name="portal:urlFactory=CMSObject"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <attribute name="Path">/content</attribute>
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="Factory" proxy-type="attribute">portal:urlFactory=Delegating</depends>
  |    </mbean>

When I add separate entries for each CMS window my issue is resolved . But I am not sure if this is the right approach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077292#4077292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077292