[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Eclipse Seam AutoDeploy

oblivion1200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 08:40:30 EDT 2007

I have generated new project using seam-gen from CVS and  replaced my source files.
I can edit xhtml files in eclipse, save it and the changes are visible in the browser instantly. When I do changes to session beans and save it, JBoss still sees previous version of session bean. I have to "unexplode" and "explode" or "restart" application using ant, after that all works ok. Why the updated session beans aren't visible immediately? Are there any additional configuration of JBoss / eclipse / build.xml needed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077294#4077294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077294