[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remoting.js error on Firefox 2

sherman04 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 18:11:16 EDT 2007

Hi Shane,

It seems not fixed yet. I compared the code and saw that you add "if (Seam)" for onreadystatechange handler. I applied that change and tested it again. The error remain the same. I used firebug to debug into it and set a breakpoint at the code. When executing reach the line, Seam object is still there. See below screenshot:
[img]https://www.1place.co.nz/images/img1.jpg[/img]
After stepover twice, the Seam object is gone. See below screenshot:
[img]https://www.1place.co.nz/images/img1.jpg[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077565#4077565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077565