[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem while deleting processInstance

iseyfi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 18:20:21 EDT 2007

I just discovered that swimlane instances that are not being deleted are of same type of a swimlane. My set up allows for multiple swimlanes instances of a given swimlane to exist within a process instance. However, jbpm/hibernate seems to be getting only one instance of a swimlane.

The hbm files confirm that swimlane instance and swimlane have many to one relationship.

I am still trying to figure out why they are not being loaded for deletion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077566#4077566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077566