[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - org.jboss.cache.CacheException: Initial state transfer faile

sprightee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 08:11:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I am a newbie to jboss cache and i have a problem.
When i use jboss cache in my application inside a clustered environment,i get the below exception and the cache does not get started.

Caused By
org.jboss.cache.CacheException: Initial state transfer failed: Channel.getState
() returned false
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.fetchStateOnStartup(TreeCache.java:3349)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.startService(TreeCache.java:1543)
        at com.hp.tpf.common.TPFCoSRuntimeCacheManager.startService(TPFCoSRuntimeCacheMana
ger.java:511)

I've tried increasing the InitialStateRetrievalTimeout ,but still the same problem persists.
Can someone please help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Sprightee

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077744#4077744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077744