[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: login-required and no-conversation-view-id causing infin

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 09:00:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response buckmin, but unfortunately, this is not the issue that I am running into.  I have the AuthorizationException redirect specified in the same manner as shown in your post, it was just further down in my pages.xml than what I copied :)

The bug is related to a combination of the login-view-id and no-conversation-view-id.  I have posted this as a bug at:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1860

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078336#4078336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078336