[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss portal listening only on localhost 8080

haiwu.us@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 14:00:16 EDT 2007

Thanks. Now I could access the jboss portal site via hostname rather than localhost. But every time after clicking "News" or "Weather" portlet, the whole system just hang up forever in the current browser session.

This server is in Intranet, behind firewall. I tried to add proxy information to JAVA_OPTS in run.conf file as suggested here at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=90923, but still things are failing.

Is there any other tricks for this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078458#4078458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078458