[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam2, Pageflow, <start-state>

patrickr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 08:11:34 EDT 2007

Hey there,

I experienced the same thing today. I use MyEclipse for deploying applications and the default behaviour of the web application module is to include all referenced JARs. So even if you don't have jboss-seam.jar copied to your WEB-INF/lib MyEclipse will copy it on deployment if your projects references it. The consequence is, that you end up having two jboss-seam jars - one as usual in the EAR, the other one in your web project.

And now guess what: It turned out that this was exactly the cause for the page flow exception. :-o

So if you use MyEclipse, disable the option to include referenced jars in your web project. If you don't use it, just make sure that jboss-seam jar is where i belongs; in the root of the ear and only there...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079577#4079577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079577