[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam mail ...

tjakopec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 08:12:45 EDT 2007

My another question (desired behavior) is
On my jboss as install mail server (I read about buni project), from app send mails, BUT I want that mail save in sent items of user mail account on jboss mail server. Is that possible, do you have link to tutorial.

Then off course from my app read received mail on user mail account on jboss mail server. Naturally, after creation of user in our app we will create user on mail server. Then all benefits of mail account will get by mail server and in our app we will only communicate with mail server (without writing code to managing mails)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079578#4079578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079578