[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enterprise Integration

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 11:39:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for replying, Thomas and Sohil.

Thomas:

Yes, I agree that the two word categorization in the article is very narrow. Again, I would reiterate that I am new to portals, and I am just trying to conduct some research to find out what will be involved in federating our legacy J2EE apps through the JBoss portal.

Sohil says:

anonymous wrote : JBoss Portal provides a JSR-168 portlet container which clearly gives you the tool that you need to expose your J2EE applications as portlets and federate them like mentioned above. The Identity Management Module's pluggability and SSO integration helps federate the security aspect of these applications as well.

>From what I have been able to gather so far, bridges and a certain amount of re-tooling are required to expose legacy J2EE apps through JBoss portal. Our J2EE apps are currently running on a JBoss AS.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079676#4079676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079676