[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 Beta1 Itext example issue

mdesignz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 11:44:40 EDT 2007

This is very strange.  I re-downloaded AS 4.2.1.GA as well as the Seam 2.0 Beta.   Ran ant in the examples/itext directory and everything compiled and deployed correctly.  Same issue as above.   No exceptions, no errors, it only displays the pdfMissing.xhtml page.   I'm not modifying anything within the example.   Has anyone seen this issue?   Seems like it should work straight out of the box.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079677#4079677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079677