[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Help needed publishing remote portlet

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 17:40:29 EDT 2007

"moroboshi" wrote : Ok. I managed to consume my remote portlet in Jboss Portal :).

Good! :)

"moroboshi" wrote : Another question I have (and I know it's off topic) is if it's possible to invoke my remote portlet from a j2ee web application (Servlet for example)? Has anybody have any suggestion on how to accomplish this task?

It's possible but that would involve writing the equivalent of a WSRP consumer. What is your use case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079787#4079787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079787