[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JBossMQ ThreadPoolFullException

bowlere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 17:48:40 EDT 2007

Solved

The external app was creating a new connection for every message (DOH!).  I'd copied and pasted the jms message sending code from somewhere that was running inside JBoss.  That was expecting JBoss to manage a jms connection pool, whereas the external app was creating a new connection every time it sent a message.  So I was running out of threads pretty quickly (even when I had the max number set at 2000).  Properly synchonized access to the connection and shared it between the messages, and everything's back under control.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079788#4079788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079788