[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: HELP! Can't connect to 1099?

McJava1967 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 18:33:51 EST 2007

Well, if you're still listening on my port...

I did not uninstall Norton (too scary), but I'm now getting the "successful" response to your command:

telnet localhost 1099

This is with Norton actually on, doing all it's regular things.

However, I'm still getting the original response when I try to run my "Hello World" application.

Would you have another suggestion for that?

Again, I'm very much a newbie.  I'm not even sure I should be running the "Client" using "Run as...Java Application".

I really hope you're still listening.  Any more help you could give me would be greatly appreciated !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110048#4110048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110048