[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Null Pointer Exception During Integration Testing

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 18:34:25 EST 2007

I am not sure what sort of output you mean.  I have checked the TestNG documentation, and there does not seem to be any specialized logging besides writing my own custom TestListenerAdapter.

I was actually just about to ask if there is a way to determine what Seam is looking for from the ServletApplicationMap.  I tried setting all the logging levels in log4j.xml in the bootstrap folder to the level of DEBUG, and I ran Ant in -verbose mode.  I am still not getting any useful information.

All I have so far is this:

  | DEBUG [model.test.SearchActionAdvancedTest] Starting method testSearchActionComponent
  | DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.contexts.TestLifecycle] >>> Begin test
  | DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.contexts.TestLifecycle] <<< End test

Obviously, that isn't much.  Let me know how to add more logging beyond the measures I have described already, and I will be sure to provide that output as soon as possible.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110049#4110049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110049