[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - error in deployment

pedroluppi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 20:16:52 EST 2007

I am using org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.ui_3.0.13.1.jar and I customizated the xml process definition. I try to deploy a process definition and I got the message "The process archive deployed successfully.", but I check I hypersonic database and the process was not there. I try to debug ProcessDeployer.deploy() but I can not find where is the code that deploy the process definition to the hypersonic database. In which class I can find it to put a breakpoint and find qhere is the error ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110061#4110061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110061