[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss WSSecurity and .Net Client

method_ben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 10:18:51 EST 2007

I did a web service with JBossWS running on JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA. I installed JBossWS 2.0.2.GA. I deployed it in a war file with the jboss-wsse-client.xml,jboss-wsse-server.xml, wsse.keystore and wsse.truststore (in the WEB-INF).

"Every things is ok with a java client". I have exported a certificate with the java keytool.

In my Visual Studio Project, I specify the certificate with WSE Setting 3.0 (the Policy Tab). When I run my .Net client, I get this error :

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException

"Object contains only the public half of a key pair. A private key must also be provided."

The exception is throwed by .Net Environment and I get no exception on my JBoss AS log file.

I think that the exported certificate from the java keystore does not contain the private key or has not a valid format!?

The certificate must be converted ?

Thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110224#4110224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110224