[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Having problems with quality of distributions

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 10:37:28 EST 2007

The seam-contactlist example would not create a new contact using Safari on Mac Leopard.  Followed all examples explicitly.  The seam-booking actually crashed the Safari browser when trying to register.

NOW, I have found that using Firefox browser, both seam-booking and seam-contact list seem to work correctly.

You should probably add something about verifying that the problem is not a browser problem by trying other browsers.  At least on my Leopard 10.5.1
Safari browser crashes when trying some examples and others just don't work, (i.e. clicking on create does nothing in the seam-contactlist)

Windoze explorer(on mac Leopard 10.5.1) does not work correctly either mostly by not locating the web application.  I.e. //http://localhost:8080/seam-booking/ gives me a 404 error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110228#4110228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110228