[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - looking for working example: custom login module extends Use

anthonykrinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 12:15:43 EST 2007

I am looking for **working** sample code that extends UsernamePasswordLoginModule.   The module I am trying to write needs to check for JBOSS authentication - if OK, proceed - and also do custom auth against a complex auth scheme which includes checking username, synchronizing users/groups, etc.

The code that I have written is properly invoked upon login, and I have visibility into the J_USERNAME and J_PASSWORD fields, however, commit is never called and the user is never granted access to my portal.

I have downloaded many examples from the internet but have been unable to get any of them to **work**.   Probably my error, but there's no "cook-book" out there or samples that show how to do this unequivocally and repeatably.

For demonstration purposes, simply returning "true" from the login() function is sufficient.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110268#4110268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110268