[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - When we need an entity-manager-factory?

wuhaixing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 22:37:23 EST 2007

There are two different SMPC code snippet from the two seam examples:
<persistence:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"

   <persistence:entity-manager-factory installed="@seamStartsPersistenceUnit@"
  |                                         name="wikiEntityManagerFactory"
  |                                         persistence-unit-name="wiki"/>
  | <persistence:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
  |                                       auto-create="true"
  |                                       entity-manager-factory="#{wikiEntityManagerFactory}"
  |                                       persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/entityManagerFactories/wiki">
  |    </persistence:managed-persistence-context>
The second define an entity-manager-factory and use it in the managed-persistence-context.I want to know when the entity-manager-factory is needed.
I searched in the reference,found it in the  three place:
spring
oc4j
special components
but I cann't figure out it's really usage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110408#4110408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110408