[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Feature request - outject to multiple context variables?

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 22:48:23 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a case in my project where I would like to @Out an instance variable to multiple names.  This is conceptually similar to the @Roles functionality that Seam provides for components, but it applies to an outjected variable instead.

Currently I've had to declare the instance variable twice and use two @Out's, but I have to maintain both references in my code which is a bit hard to maintain.  Is there currently a way to do this, or is this a feature request?

cheers,
Daniel.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110409#4110409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110409