[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problems deploying with "all" configuration

mparas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 16:22:45 EST 2007

Hi,

I've been working on a project, mostly testing on my personal machine.  Deploying the app to Jboss (3.2.3) to both the all and default configs works fine.  But when I try to deploy it to my work's server using the all configuration, it doesn't seem to work.  It seems to deploy just fine, but i get the "No context configured" error.

I compared the log files, and both are pretty much the same and don't show any signs of error.

Any help is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110668#4110668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110668