[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - SFSB and passivation/config

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 16:49:30 EST 2007

is it possible to change JBoss's passivation algorithm and/or configuration?  I'm trying to do root cause analysis on a log4j InstantiationException that I posted in the Seam forum and it takes typically 10 min's (based on LRU or MRU, who even knows???) for the SFSB(s) to passivate.  Then I need to run a use case to reproduce the exception.

any hints?  even the Official guide to JBoss 4 doesn't cover passivation algorithms.  seems like a mystery.  can't hard code it in the config to a timeout??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110672#4110672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110672