[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow & 3rd Party Site

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 23:03:33 EST 2007

I had the 3rd party site redirect call a stateless method.  In that method I reattached the conversation from a variable included in the redirect request:

 Manager.instance().restoreConversation()

After I reinstated the conversation, the Pageflow.instance() was null.  Did I do something wrong.

Anyway, I restarted the pageflow and then repositioned to the node I wanted and everything worked fine.

Just curios if there was a better way to do this.

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110721#4110721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110721