[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Quartz Asynchronous events at startup

juntao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 00:27:47 EST 2007

Hypher,

This is cool. I will add this to the QuartzDispatcher code. If you created a JIRA issue already, can you send me the link?

As for your second point, I personally do not like the idea of keeping an event queue in QuartzDispatcher to just keep track of startup dependencies. Perhaps, we can just keep a boolean flag in QuartzDispatcher and other Seam components are responsible for checking that flag before scheduling tasks during startup?

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110726#4110726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110726