[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel s:link h:commandButton h:dataTable

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 13:03:24 EST 2007

RTFM - this kind of arrogance really 'F' ing annoys me.

I am trying to get to grips with a technology that does not appear to always live up to its claims.  I have read the documentation, not end to end but enough to begin to dabble.  I then created a simple example that blows the "principle of least surprise" (are you familiar with this?) away completely and the best this forum can offer is this kind of rudeness.  You need to do better than this.

Aside from any confusions regarding s:link and h:commandButton, the handling of the argument and the bound variable is also not what the innocent might expect.

I resubmit my question in the hope that someone less arrogant and more helpful than Mr Muir might be more tolerant of those of us who don't have time to sit down and read the source code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112037#4112037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112037