[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using page parameters instead of Seam remoting

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 13:07:39 EST 2007

In the Yuan Seam book, it states on pg. 161 that "You can trigger any back-end bean method at page load time in the pages.xml file.  That is called page action."

Also on page 159 he talks about invoking setter method(s) when the URL is loaded with an appended pid (parameter) value.

I'm not interested in doing anything at page load time, only when user submits the form to pass params.

In my case I have one xhtml and submitting to one SFSB.  How do I code/configure to achieve passing params successfully from JSF to SFSB?  And what is the difference b/n f:param and Seam params?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112039#4112039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112039