[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement

cybercollege do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 11:49:58 EST 2007

Good news: I am able to import the "WrappedCallableStatement" file. The issue was due to the conflict between the same files at two different locations. Now I am having exception at  the following line (Above code):

cstmt.registerIndexTableOutParameter(1,maxTablLen,OracleTypes.VARCHAR,eleMaxLen);

The exception is: "Unsupported feature".

Please comment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113459#4113459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113459