[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: need help with scheduler

bb_app do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 13:15:44 EST 2007

Peter, thanks for the quick reply ... I appreciate that.. I suggested the same and they dont want it that way. All I need is to set it to a particular day ... say .. ask the scheduler to run every monday or tuesday... They say they want it that way so that they can change it with ease and also monitor only on that particular day of the week...so i dont think I can use the date format...

Have you any idea ?? I tried to find a sol. ...and I couldn't

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113496#4113496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113496