[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What is the timeline for 2.0.1?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 13:32:39 EST 2007

"supernovasoftware.com" wrote : How is JBoss AS 5.0.0.BETA3 related to the next GA release of Seam?  Will it take advantage of some new features in 5.0?

Embedded JBoss is based on JBoss AS 5, we want the next release of Seam to include Embedded JBoss BETA3, which will be released shortly after the AS 5.0.0.BETA3 release. Hence that requirement.

anonymous wrote : I would like to switch to JBoss 5.0.  Have you hear of an expected release date for JBAS 5.0.GA?

No, sorry. I'm not sure about this, you would have to ask on a JBoss AS message board. It's not ready for running Seam apps in production yet though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113901#4113901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113901