[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - formatting items in <s:selectItems>

valeriopp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 12:57:25 EST 2007

I have:

  | <h:selectManyCheckbox value="#{autorizzati}" >
  | <s:selectItems value="#{AutorizzatiFoManager.autorizzati}" var="authable" label="#{authable.email}" />
  | </h:selectManyCheckbox>

and I also have the binding Bean.
It seams to work but all Items are on the same line. I would like to get a table. Each row of the table should contain the checkbox and the information about the item.
How can I do that since I cannot put tags inside the label="", neither  cannot use single item <s:selectItem> (it doesn't exists)?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114739#4114739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114739